Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bikes Page

John woke me up this morning at 6:45 and we went walking with the dog. I was so tired but I made it around. I came home and tried to stay up but was too tired and went back to sleep until 11:00. I got my shower hoping that would help and it did for a little while but I just kept laying down all day long and sleeping. I must have needed alot of rest. We'll see if tomorrow I am finally awake. I did manage to work on my files and made Tommy a Pineapple Upside Down cake. That was my claim to fame today. What a day. Here is the page I made yesterday of the kids. I just love scrapping these grandkids. They have so much fun!
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for my son John who walks with me whenever I ask him too. He keeps me going.
2 Nephi 11 - 3 Nephi 12 What a wonderful time for the people to be there and see the Savior bestow the Priesthood on the men. To walk with him and hear his voice. I can feel that he has been in the Temple sometimes when I go there but have never heard his voice. What blessed people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...