Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Provo Temple

We walked again today and went a little farther than yesterday. Then Heather and I went to the Temple and I did the baptisms and inititories for my little family I found. It was a very special time at the Temple and I really felt their presence. I seldom can really feel them there but I did today. I took this picture of Heather and the beautiful flowers in front of the Temple. So beautiful.
I came home and took a nap. Got up from that and went to Rite Aid to get John's prescriptions for tomorrow. Tommy left today to go to Idaho to watch the kids while Janna and Scott go to Vancouver, Washington. He always enjoys his grandkids.
My visiting teachers came over tonight. We had a great time and a lot of laughs. I have Gwen and Kathryn Gerber. What nice ladies they are. Now I do believe I will just go watch something dumb on TV and fall asleep. I always do. I really try to stay awake but something about the TV puts me right to sleep. I don't seem to ever get through a show before I fall asleep.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Temple and the wonderful peace and happiness I feel when I enter the doors. I want to go more often...
3 Nephi 20 - 3 Nephi 22  In verse 40 it says "And then shall they say: How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings unto them, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings unto them of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion: Thy God reigneth." I love this verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...