Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rip Sticks and Bicycles

Walked with Heather again today. We are so excited that we are able to walk 4 times around. Came home and worked on laundry and downloading all the templates Judy made for us and some kits. My head feels a little fuzzy today. Don't know what that's all about but I am going to keep going and make it go away.
This is the third page I made at scrapping weekend.
Kathy called and Darell's operation went well. She is going to stay overnight with him to make sure he is well taken care of.
I took Hayden to football practice and cleaned my house up so an agent could show it this evening. Now I'm tired and done for the day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my cute little grandson Hayden. He is so very sweet.
3 Nephi 28 - 4 Nephi 1 I love how it explains that the coming forth of the Book of Mormon is a sign that that the Lord has started to gather Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...