Friday, September 24, 2010

My First Photo Walk

Heather and I did our usual this morning and then we went up Santaquin Canyon to take pictures. I learned some new things for my camera. It helps to have smart people with you. This was the weirdest rock formation on top of this mountain. We had to take pictures of it. After taking pictures we went to lunch at the Santaqueen and had hamburgers and fries. It was good food.
Then I came home and got on the computer with Microsoft to try to finish downloading the Office program. Hours later I finally got the update done for Windows 7. Tomorrow I will try the download again and hopefully this time it will work. What a pain.
I had to go to UCCU in Spanish Fork to get a new debit card. Wahoo I have one, and on to Shopko for a tiny notebook for taking notes on my camera.
Lori and I are doing a Digi night. Everyone else had other stuff and Gerri had to take Heather to the Doctor because she got sick this afternoon. But we have had a good time chatting away. Girls can always have a good time talking.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for the beautiful scenery Heavenly Father gives me to enjoy.
Ether 2 - Ether 3  The Lord expected the brother of Jared to figure out how to get light into the boat. I think he expects the same thing from us. We need to figure out solutions to our problems also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...