Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cannery Day Twice

John and I got up early and took the dog with us for my walk. I had to leave early because I had to go to the cannery at 9am. Molly was so good. We walked by people and a dog on leash and a dog off leash. She paid no attention to anyone. Just walked beside me. What a good doggy. Having John with me helped because I knew if there was any problems he would handle it. But it built my confidence that she can walk and not go after other dogs.
I went to the cannery with Lynn and Cynthia. We canned 54 cans of white wheat for the sisters in the ward. Susan came and picked it all up and we will be delivering it and putting the bulk in plastic buckets tonight at enrichment meeting. That much more storage in home in Elk Ridge. Wahoo!!!!
I brought my Actions Preview folder up to date by going on the internet and saving the previews into my file. Now I'm on to the Elements folder.
I went to Enrichment Night after Tommy and I got done with our shift at the cannery. The food was delicious. We have some fantastic cooks in our ward. Yum Yum!! I also learned how to seal buckets from Lynn. It was pretty easy. Now I know how. I love to learn new stuff.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the wonderful cannery that we have to prepare our food storage in. What a blessing it is to me. And we get to serve a mission in it too. It doesn't get better than that.
3 Nephi 9 - 3 Nephi 10  I am glad I can be counted among the people who come to Jesus Christ with a broken heart and a contrite spirit as He says in verse 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...