Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Genealogy I am Doing It...

I walked with Heather around Elk Ridge today. We walked for our hour going up hills. I think we walked over 3 miles. Heather is going to drive it and see how far we went. Then I spent the afternoon doing genealogy. So many people to save, so little time. I just get so caught up in it that I look up and hours have passed by. But I know all these family are happy to know that they are on their way to being saved.
Tommy and I served at the cannery today. We had not one soul come to do food storage tonight. So it was a very boring time.
Now I'm back to genealogy and then I'm going to hit the hay.
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for my subscription to Ancestry.com. I can track tons of people through all the census' with it.
Mormon 8 - Mormon 9  How sad that Moroni was all alone. His father and all his kinfolk have been slain. That would be so awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...