Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dentist Day for John

We went to the dentist today and John got all his teeth taken out and dentures put it. It was so hard to see him in so much discomfort and not really knowing what he was doing. He finally was able to sleep for a few hours and when he woke up he ate a little chicken noodle soup and I think that made him feel better.
I called Brother Banks and told him I wouldn't be going to the cannery so he said he would work my shift for me.
I made Chicken Nuggets with the chicken I had in the fridge that I needed to cook up. There was way too much for just me so I took dinner over to Yvonne and Walt. They do so much for me. Yvonne keeps my name going through the Salt Lake Temple for me. I just love that lady.
Now I'm going to work on Relief Society stuff.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today that everything went well for John. I just pray it keeps getting better.
3 Nephi 22 - 3 Nephi 24  I wish I understood Isaiah more. It must be something I need to work especially when the Savior speaks of his words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...