Friday, September 17, 2010

Father's Day Page

                    
I walked around Elk Ridge today for about 20 minutes because Heather's daughter had show and tell and Heather had to take their cat. Such a devoted mom!
Then I worked on pages. I made this on and another one I will post tomorrow. I cleaned house and put stuff away all day. Then John and I took the dog for a ride while some people looked at our house.
I also recieved my very own, brand spanking new, Medicare Health Insurance Card. It's not valid until my birthday in January but I have it. I'm excited because it will help financially but kind of sad that I now have all the old people's stuff. Social Secuity and Medicare. With that I'm going to finish blogging and hang out.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful to Heavenly Father for this beautiful fall weather and the beautiful colors on the mountains behind my house. Breathtaking!!
Mormon 2 - Mormon 4  In verse 12 Mormon says he prayed for the Nephites but without faith. I hadn't remembered reading that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...