Thursday, September 30, 2010

Very Peaceful Day

Today has been so peaceful. Heather felt well enough to walk this morning so we went to Salem where it was easier and walked around twice. She looked so much better.
I came home and figured out what was wrong with my checking account. It took me all morning but I was able to find my mistake. I have turned over a new leaf and every morning I open my bank account and Quicken and make sure I put everything I spend in Quicken. And because of that I found my mistake before anything happened. See, I can follow a plan.
My office has become a mess from my Relief Society projects so I cleaned it up and put everything away and now it looks good again. I don't know how I can get it so messed up so fast.
In the mail Phyllis had sent me a package with an audio of Mom's funeral and her death certificate. I listened to the CD and had a really good cry. Those little Ingram grandkids sang "I Know That My Redeemer Lives". It was so wonderful. Then Dean spoke about the Dash. It was so sweet to be able to hear it all again. Good thing I didn't put any makeup on.
Then I made this dinner of Chicken Nuggets, Cole Slaw and Mashed Potatoes. I needed to add some orange carrots to the cole slaw to make it look better but it was yummy without them. When I'm dead and gone and my grandkids are looking at my journals I want them to know that Grandma did cook once in awhile, contrary to what Dean thinks. LOL!
That's been a most marvelous day!!
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my family. I have thought alot about my kids and grandkids and how much each of them mean to me. I am blessed...
Ether 11 - Ether 12  Again so much treachery and wickedness. No one could hold on to anything. Someone was always there to take it from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...