Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Struggle, Struggle, Struggle

I spent all morning trying to get my cutter working. I solved one problem and another one would show it's ugly head. First it wouldn't cut. After finding which com port it was in I was able to get it to cut. Then it cut too deep. Then it didn't cut anything out. Finally I just gave up and decided I would try again tomorrow. I need to get some stuff done and was going to finish it all today. But no such luck. Prayers and a good nights sleep are the ticket I do believe. Either that or I'll have to get out the old Wishblade or Cricut. Who in the world has so many cutters. I think I'm a scrapping hoarder. Yikes...
Now it's time to go work at the cannery. I sure hope some people show up to can so the time will go by faster. I will return and report. We were very busy tonight. We didn't get home until after 8pm. I love it when young people come to can for the people in their wards. Service is the best thing ever.
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for the opportunity I have had to serve a mission. Especially with my hubby.
Ether 8 - Ether 10 So much betrayal of family members in these 2 chapters. Akish puts his son in prison and starves him to death. How in the world do you get that evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...