Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Organization Day

Judy joined Heather and I this morning for our walk. It was so fun to walk with her. I spent lots of time today taking the previews out of my 288 kits and putting them in a file so I can find just the kit I need at Scrapping Weekend. I am also going to do my elements and overlays. I think it will be easier as the new Windows7 won't put the preview on the front of the folder like xp did. Bummer...
Tommy took my car to the Salem Automotive to see if they could fix the overheating problem. They called back and said they thought it was the radiator cap. Oh, if I could have been so lucky. On the way back up the hill it overheated again. So I'm just going to quit running my A/C and deal with it later.
Leanne Adams brought clients to see our house today. We had about 10 minutes notice. Thank goodness it was relatively clean. I texted Janna and told her about it and to say a little prayer. She texted me back and said they were going to have family prayer tonight and pray for it to sell. I just love that daughter of mine.
Now I am tired of this computer and will be finishing this and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the relationship I have with my daughter. She is just so helpful to me and cares for her parents. She pays my cell phone bill for me so I can have one and not have to sign a big contract. She just added us onto hers. I love her...
3 Nephi 7 - 3 Nephi 8  I can't imagine how they could stand 3 days of utter darkness. It must have been so cold and there was no way to light a fire. The darkness was so thick their fires couldn't light. And all the earthquakes and tempests. And just think of what the Savior was going through at the time. So very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...