Monday, September 13, 2010

Going to the Doctor with Kathy and Darell

I went walking with Heather this morning. We hadn't went in about 4 days so it was a little bit harder than usual but we did it. I love having Heather to walk with. Number one she is as sweet as can be and number two she makes me want to get up and walk.
After that I went to Salt Lake with Darrel and Kathy to a doctor's appointment. Darell will have surgery on Wednesday so they are staying up here until Saturday. This picture is of Kathy standing in front of these gorgeous salt water fish in the doctor's office.
When we got back home I made barbecue hamburgers for dinner and now I'm blogging and going to bed again. Oh, and we did our salad exchange today. Now I have yummy salad stuff for my lunches.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for my wonderful friend Kathy. She is just the best. I know she truly loves me no matter what.
3 Nephi 27 - 3 Nephi 28  I love this verse "Therefore, ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you; for he that asketh, receiveth; and unto him that knocketh, it shall be opened."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...