Sunday, September 19, 2010

Not So Early Seminary

I got up early today and got ready. I needed to get everything ready for our Not So Early Seminary visiting teaching conference. It was very good. Suzanne Jones and Susan spoke. We are all to try harder to visit our sisters and take care of their needs. I need to be better with Arleen. I am going to try harder.
Church was good. A service missionary spoke about his mission at the MTC. He was so good I was mesmerized...
After church we went to Dean and Amie's for Cafe Rio dinner for Hailey's sixteenth birthday. I was so fun to watch her open her new computer she got. She was really excited. I made this page of Bailee and Hayden a couple of days ago. What cute little munchkins.
Now it's time for me to go to bed. I am tired.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Visiting Teachers. I became active because of my visiting teachers that new gave up and just kept coming. Thank you Bonnie where ever you are and your companion. I will always remember your name and what you did for me.
Mormon 5 - Mormon 7   "and also that ye might not have too great sorrow because of the wickedness of this people". How bad it must have been that Mormon didn't want to write it down. I can't watch violence on television because it hurts my soul. It always has. How much would it hurt to see it in real life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...