Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Doctor Day

Today was a pretty good day. Heather and I walk twice around our long block. I had to be at the doctor at 10:30 and she had visiting teachers so we got a late start. Tomorrow it's back to 4 times around. Which is over 3 miles.
I went to the doctor and I have to take 50,000 units of Vitamin D twice a week again. Who knew I was suppose to take it for three months. I thought it was for 1 month. If they want you to take it for three months why can't they give you 3 months worth of pills so you know that's how long you have to take it. I think they are in cahoots with the pharmacies so you have to go more often. I never just pick up my pills. I always have other things to buy. Enough of my ranting... But my blood pressure was wonderful. He will check me out again in 2 months to make sure my Vitamin D is up. He also thinks I have arthritis in my feet. That would explain how they hurt worse some days than others. Now I have to take Ibuprophen twice a day. I just love getting old. I'm going to have to have a backpack just to carry around all these pills. LOL
I did some more genealogy and printed out a bunch of Family Ordinace Request forms so I can take them to the temple tomorrow and have cards printed out. I will have my work cut out for me. I have about 50 people that need all their work and tons of sealings. But at least now I won't run out too soon. And I took a picture of them. I love to take pictures of everything.
This afternoon I made Taco Soup and took some to Walt and Yvonne. I alway make way too much. I'm glad I have someone to share with. I really like Taco Soup. It is so good and so easy.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for Dr. Clark. He is such a good doctor. He reminds me of Dr. Baker that was my doctor for all my kids. He delivered Dean and Janna. I just loved him.
Mormon 9 - Ether 1  Verse 4 was very thought provoking for me. Especially the last part about it being worse to dwell with a holy and just God than with the damned souls in hell for those who don't believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...