Monday, September 20, 2010

Walking in the Mountains

Heather and I walked our 4 rounds this morning. It was hard again but we just kept going. Then I got ready and went to the doctor only to have them tell me he was running 1 hour late and would that be alright. I said "I don't think so" and rescheduled for Wednesday. I came home from that and went visiting teaching with Jacque to Liz and Joan. And I walked there. My car is in the shop getting fixed. I just hope they can find out what's wrong with it. John and I went to Walmart to get some groceries and some new shoes for his walks up in the hills. He started last week just taking off with Molly up into the hills above Elk Ridge. He walks for about 2 hours. Now I know why Molly is so dirty. She flops down in the dirt whenever he stops in the shade.  In between all this I worked on genealogy all day and got tons of names ready to print cards. I want a good supply so I don't run out. Now I am very tired of this computer and I am going to hug my pillow.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for my wonderful visiting teaching companion Jacque. She is so fun to be around.
Mormon 7 - Mormon 8  I like in verse 8 and 9 where it tells us that all who believe the Bible will also believe the Book of Mormon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...