Monday, September 6, 2010

New Salad Spinner

A most beautiful morning for a walk. Three times around for Heather and I. I worked on organizing more files for Scrap Weekend. Heather picked up this fabulous Salad Spinner for me at Target. See that black button, that would be the brake. Who knew salad spinners had brakes. I chopped up my lettuce and spun it in my new toy. It was fast and fun and did a fabulous job.
I had Tommy and John move my planting table into the house. It has been on the patio for about 3 years and with my office out of my laundry I could put it back in. I think I want to start growning plants again. I just love house plants but got tired of watering them so one by one they died. I only have 4 left. I need to sand the planting table down and put a coat of varnish on it as the weather has made it look weathered and old. Next project.
John and I went grocery shopping this morning just before the parade starte. Perfect timing because no one was in the store. They were all at the parade. That has been my day. I have been happy and content today and just had happy thoughts about my sweet mom.
Grateful Statement:  Today I am grateful for friends like Heather and Gerri who would take time out of their busy lives to get a salad spinner for me. That's good friends!!
3 Nephi 17 - 3 Nephi 19  I can't count the times I have read chapter 18. I read it during Sacrament alot when they are passing the Sacrament. I love how Jesus sits down with the people on the earth. I can just see that in my mind. So wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...