Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Another Fabulous Day

I have accomplished so much today already. I went down to Salem and walked 4 times around. I just kept putting it off until I finally had to have that serious talk with myself. You know the one, "get off your lazy duff and put on those walking shoes and GO". That did it, off I went. And it was pretty easy except I learned a small lesson. Take Ibuprophen before you walk. My feet were a little ouchie. But I did it and I'm happy.
Then I borrowed Judy's Craft Robo and her computer and finished cutting some stuff I was trying to get done for the last 2 days. It just went so easy. Now I'm just feeling very productive and good.
Heather texted me that she is going to try to walk tomorrow. I have missed my walking partner. I hope she feels okay tomorrow. It's not fun to have strep throat.
I made mac and cheese for dinner and vanilla wafer, banana, and pudding for dessert. Tommy loves this dessert. So easy to make. I'm glad it's one of his favorites. Now it's really time for me to call it a night.
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for a good friend like Judy who is so willing to help me get out of my messes. She has been a true friend for a long time.
Ether 10 - Ether 11  I love verse 28 where it says "and never could be a people more blessed than were they". Such a sweet verse amidst all the wars and wickedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...