Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm a Sucker for Homemade Wheat Bread

Today has been another fabulous day. I did have a little glitch this morning. I lost a file with all the documents that I needed to scan for the Family History class I'm teaching tomorrow. I prayed one of those begging prays and walked right over to it. I had put the folder in backwards so I couldn't see the tab. I love it when prays are answered instantly.
I got Microsoft Works installed and it works perfect and then I was able to install my Quicken and it works. I've been trying to get it installed since April. I had to borrow Judy's Elements7 Software as mine wouldn't work anymore and I can't find my orignial disk. So now I have all my programs on my laptop. I am set!! I watched Hayden and Harrison today. I went grocery shopping, paid my bills, and made a batch of wheat bread. It was yummy good.
Susan called me to see if I could watch Tara and Allie for her. They are playing with the only toys I have left and coloring. What sweet little girls they are.
I took the girls home to Stephanie and now I'm going to vegetate for the rest of the night.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the answers to prayer. It seems every day I pray for something and it is granted. What a kind Heavenly Father I have.
Ether 3 - Ether 4 In verse 15 it says that "never has a man believed in me as thou hast". What faith the Brother of Jared must have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...