Monday, September 27, 2010

Tomato Canning Day

After a really good nights rest I woke up feeling a lot less tired than yesterday. We had our presidency meeting and then I ran to the store to get the stuff for Taco Soup for Heather. She is still pretty sick. As soon as she gets feeling better we are going to start walking again. I was going to walk today but after I started canning all the tomatoes that Amie gave me I was just too tired. John and I peeled all the tomatoes and put them in bottles. I bottled 14 quart of tomatos and 7 pints of Salsa. I have never done Salsa before but John and I made some fresh and ended up with so much I added some Lemon Juice and canned it. It smelled very good. And I made Taco Soup for Heather and took it down to her. John cleaned up my kitchen and washed the mountain of pots and bowls that I had used. Now I am going to finish this blogging and go to bed. My little feet are crying and want to be put up.
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for John. Without his help all day it would have taken me a lot longer.
Ether 7 - Ether 8  So much repenting to be done. Thank goodness they were able to repent. I liked that the prophets where given power to go wherever they wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...