Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Lazy Day

Heather and I walked again this morning. We went around 3 times and then went to the first corner and back. We are adding each week until we can go around 4 times. Today seemed a little hard for me. But as I always say, I did it and that's what counts. I spent a pretty lazy day. I just puttered around doing not much of anything. I did move my bookcase with all my scrapbook albums in it. So I did accomplish something. I also clean up my potting table. I'm getting ready to plant some house plants. I had to take back the blanket that came home in mom's stuff that didn't belong to her. I could only go into the foyer. No one was at the desk so I just put in on top and left. Too many painful memories to say more than a second. No one had washed it so it smelled just like my mom. I wanted to hold onto it forever but I knew I needed to take it back. Then I ran to Crisp's market to get a couple of things. That's the sum of my day. Very peaceful...
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for the beautiful fall weather. There is a breeze blowing through my windows and I am content!
3 Nephi 19 - 3 Nephi 20  How blessed they were to have the 12 Apostles chosen to lead them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...