Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Many Faces of Austin Page

Today was a fabulous day. Heather and I walked 4 times around the track. That would be 3 miles. Wahoo we did it!! After I got home I walked down to the church, yes walked, and helped tie quilts. It was fun and we had a yummy Taco Soup lunch. Heather took me back home because it was uphill and I was tired.
I did laundry and puttered around the house all afternoon and then fixed dinner and took Hayden to his soccer game. I took a million pictures so a page will be coming one day soon. Kathy and I talked for about three hours tonight and now it's time to call it a night. Darell has his surgery tomorrow so Kathy has to leave here at around 5am. So early! Here is the second page I made at our scrap weekend. I just love this little boy.
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for Heather. She made it possible for me to continue walking until I could walk 4 times around. Without her I'd have quit a long time ago. Friend are good things!
3 Nephi 28 - 3 Nephi 29 I love to read about the 3 Nephites in these chapters. I always wonder what they are doing and who they are helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...