Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hailey's First Date

Today was very productive. I cleaned out my fridge this morning and now it's all shiny clean. Then I worked on genealogy all day and got 2 more families FOR printed out. I made Meatballs and Brown Rice for dinner. But the best thing I got to do today was go down to Dean and Amie's and take pictues of Hailey getting ready for her first date. Is this the most gorgeous girl ever. I took about 115 pictures tonight so I could get probably 10 good one. I can't wait to scrap a page. Now it's time to take my weary eyes to bed. They have looked at a computer screen far too long.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for my beautiful granddaughter Hailey Dean. What a wonderful young lady she is. She just makes me proud. Her grandpa can't quit talking about her to everyone who will listen.
Mormon 4 - Mormon 5  How awful that they sacrificed their women and children. So much hatred.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...