Saturday, September 11, 2010

Last Day of Scrapping Weekend

I came home last night late so I just stayed and got up early this morning and went back down. I scrapped all day and ate delicious food prepared by Heather, Gerri and Liz. What yummy good stuff. Now I am home blogging and getting ready for bed. This top picture is of all the Digi scrappers and the other pictues is of the paper scrapper. We just have so much fun at these weekends. I will post my pages I made later.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these wonderful women who share my love of scrapbooking. We have so much fun just laughing and eating and scrapping. And today is Janna's Birthday. Happy Birthday to my dear daughter that makes my life bright....
3 Nephi 25 - 3 Nephi 26 This chapter is only 6 verses long but says so much. I love verse 6 where it says "he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers". That's why I love genealogy.

1 comment:

  1. It was a great weekend! I am glad that when I moved here you asked me if I scrapped. Thanks for the good times.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...