Friday, September 10, 2010

Day One of Scrapping Weekend

Here I am at Scrapping Weekend. I just love, love, love these weekends. Good friends, good food, and scrapbooking. Now that's a good combination. We are having a fabulous time. I was really worried about leaving John to come here but he told be he would be alright so I went. I am glad I did. It has been very relaxing.I called a couple of times and he is doing fine. This is the first page I made. I just love these grandkids of mine. I am going to get back to my friends and my computer.
Grateful Statement:  I am so grateful for these weekends. We have been doing them for at least 11 years and this is the first time I have not had my sweet mom in her nursing home. I always felt a little guilty about not being with her. I hope she is looking down from Heaven and knows that I miss her and love her.
3 Nephi 24 - 3 Nephi 25  "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in my house; and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of Hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing that there shall not be room enough to receive it". I love this scripture and the wonderful promise we have if we pay our tithing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...