Friday, September 3, 2010

Chicken Nuggets

I walked by myself this morning and made it all the way around 3 times and it was pretty easy. It's a great time for me to say a few prayers and think of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I just look at the beautiful mountains and know he is so kind to give me this beauty to enjoy each morning.
Tommy hung my bulletin board and moved in my file cabinet with all my genealogy into my office. It is almost completely organized. I just have to go through a million pieces of paper and toss or keep. I also worked on breaking down all the kits I had in my Move folder and got it all organized. I'm on a roll...
I made a page that I will post tomorrow. It was fun to select my kit from the previews. I can just open up the folder and put it beside my page and match all the colors. It was really easy.
For dinner I made these delicious Chicken Nuggets that I got off of my dear friends daughter Morgan's blog. They were super easy and Tommy and John just loved them. I will be making these often. Now I do believe it's time to give this computer a rest.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for having the energy to continue organizing my office. I just need to keep going and do my whole house. Wouldn't that be wonderful!
3 Nephi 10 - 3 Nephi 11  Verse 13 says that the more righteous part of the people had been preserved. I hope when the time comes I can be one of the righteous part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...