Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Took in a Cute Little Skirt for Megan

I just realized I always say I got up when starting my journal. I'm going to change that. I went walking with Heather this morning. We were both so tired I didn't think we were going to make it but we did. What an awesome walking partner. She keeps me going when I want to get in the car and drive home.
I worked on my office today and organized all the pages I had printed for 2009 so I can put them in albums. It took me forever. I also made some more yummy zuchinni today. I am so hooked.
See this cute little skirt in the picture. Megan Merrill's grandma made her four skirts. This one was too big so I took it in for her. I just think it's darling. It was fun to sew again. When I was young I was a seamstress for the neighborhood. My neighbors would bring me all their alterations to do. This brought back memories. Maybe I should sew up an outfit for me.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the talent of sewing I was blessed with. I need to use it before I don't know how anymore.
Helaman 16 - 3 Nephi 1 I am amazed that they wouldn't believe Samuel when he taught them about Jesus Christ but they would believe he was possessed by the devil. Very interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for doing that! We both appreciate it.hopefully Thursday is easier

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...