Thursday, August 19, 2010

Education Week Day 3

I walked this morning for 3 laps without Heather. She went dancing last night with her hubby for their anniversary so she was a little tired. Then I came home and messed around doing nothing until 11:30 when Heather picked me up to go to Education Week. It was again fantastic. I learned we need to say 5 positive things to 1 negative thing. That's a lot of postive things and very few negative. Good advise. I learned very interesting things about Armageddon. We weren't able to attend the Joseph Smith class because I had to be at the cannery at 4pm and Heather had to get Daniel and bring him to Education Week. We worked it out where Heather dropped me off at the cannery and Tommy brought Daniel to the cannery. We worked hard canning with people and then stopped by Crisps for my celery for the salad swap tomorrow. Now I'm blogging and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the knowledge I have of the Second Coming and not being afraid. It was stressed in the presentation that if we are righteous we need not be afraid.
Helaman 9 - Helaman 10  They asked for it and they got it. Nephi was a Prophet and now they know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...