Monday, August 16, 2010

Bicycle Built for 2 Page

I got up this morning and went walking with Heather. We were able to make it around 3 times so we were happy. I came home and cleaned house and messed around doing something but I don't know what. Heather is getting us tickets for Education Week. Just the afternoon's which is better for me. I can't wait to be spiritually fed. At dinner last night Amie and I were talking about my proverbial diet. You know the one that I just can't seem to stay on for very long and we decided I needed to put it on my blog so maybe I'll become more committed like I am with my walking. So today I started my day with a Protein Shake because that seems to give me more energy and I stuck with Weight Watchers for the rest of the day. So far so good! So I will report everyday to my journal and see if that makes a difference. I really need to do this so I feel better. 
I also made this page today of the kids and their bicycles. It was so easy with our templates we make. I stuck to my diet all day and even have 3 points left over. But I'm too full to use them. I went grocery shopping tonight and got some salad stuff. Now it's time to hug my pillow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Heather today and the desire she has to walk with me. If it wasn't for her I doubt I'd still be walking.
Helaman 6 - Helaman 7  When it talks about the signs the Gadianton Robbers had that they recognized each other with. So like the gang signs we have today. Kind of scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...