Friday, August 20, 2010

Last Day of Education Week

I got up today and went walking with Heather and Gerri. Gerri brought her pit bull Caboose and her little Chihuahua (sp). They are funny dogs. Caboose only tried to take out one little weiner dog. Good thing he was wearing a pinch collar and Heather made him quit it. He really is a good dog. He just doesn't like other dogs that look at him the wrong way. I'm never bringing Mollie because she always looks at dogs the wrong way. She never fights, just makes tons of noise snarling and growling.
After walking I got ready for our last day at Education Week. It was really good. I am so glad we went. Gerri went with us today and we were able to park really close. Gerri is our good luck charm so she has to go with us from now on so we can get a good parking space.
We stopped at Allen's Camera on the way home and I got a new SD card for my camera. One went capoot so I needed a new one. Now I'm set to take hundreds more pictures. I think I can do that. 
When I got home we did our salad swap at Heather's and then I just crashed. I am going to blog and go to bed. What a fun week.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for all the knowledge I soaked in at Education Week. This was just what I needed to be Spiritual fed.
Helaman 10 - Helaman 11   Nephi is given power over his people and anything he asks for will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...