Monday, August 9, 2010

Busy Day With Kathy

Kathy and I thought this would be a quiet day. We were going to go to Provo so I could get a dress for Mom's funeral and go to Wal-Mart for salad stuff and hair stuff for Rebecca. We thought we would go home and put our feet up but I had to go to the bank because I drove right by and forgot. Then I had to go to the Nursing Home and pick up Mom's money. Usually they give me cash but today they gave me a check so back to the bank we went.  Then we came home and we had to chop salad stuff because we are going over to Dean and Amie's for dinner. The girls had fun together and the 3 boys were inseparable. Cousins are the best. Kathy and I came home and I folded my clothes and we packed our bags again. Kathy is off to the Airport in the morning with Amie to fly to California and I am off to Arizona. Now I'm tired and I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Kathy and her darling kids. They are a joy to me. We have had the best time together as we always do.
Alma 57 - Alma 58  My little band of two thousand... How Helaman must have loved and respected these young men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...