Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hard Day Turned Wonderful

I thought this would be so hard to dress my Mom but it was wonderful. When we put her Temple dress on her I thought after all these years Mom finally gets to wear one. I bought this dress a long time ago and it fit her perfect. Ethel my cousin, standing behind me, did her hair. She curled it just like Mom always wore it. My sister-in-law Phyllis helped me along with Kenny's wife Shawn and daughter Shelly. It was so wonderful. I was able to rub my Mom's feet just like I did at the nursing home. I knew her Spirit was somewhere very close watching over us.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Ethel and Phyllis that made this so easy and special for me. We all loved Mom so much and we shared memories of her as we dressed her.
Alma 63 - Helaman 2  When I read these 2 chapters I had to really think and reread alot to figure out who was who. I felt bad for the three brothers.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...