Friday, August 27, 2010

Scrapbooking with Friends

Today on our walk Heather and I did it with ease. What's up with that. Yesterday I thought we would fall over dead. We really liked the sprinkles that fell on us and cooled us off. I know it will get easier.
I came home and got ready for a little scrapping with Heather and Gerri. We just decided that we would get together and work on our templates. I am behind and haven't done any for awhile.
John went to his dentist appt. and they are going to pull all his teeth on Sept 9. I think he will feel so much better when he doesn't have all that infection in his mouth.
I had to take Tommy to Spanish Fork to pick up his truck. He got the transmission fixed. You know how it is. It never rains but it pours. Then I took my afternoon nap. I can't seem to get by without one anymore. After school I rounded up the boys and brought them to my house. I fed them Pizza and they rode their bikes until Dean got home.
Now I'm waiting for my friend Judy to come over and we are going to scrapbook some more. I just can't get enough. Judy and I had fun making templates together. What a dear friend!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this journal. I have been able to keep it for over a year now everyday. It's a record for me. I wish I would have kept one all my life.
3 Nephi 2  - 3 Nephi 3 How could they forget the signs so fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...