Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Arrived in Snowflake

Tommy and I left for Arizona at 7:30 this morning and drove all day. It took us 9 hours to get here. I worked on moving pictures to their files but it got too bright in the car so I had to quit. From then on I read my scriptures and took naps. Lots of naps. We went out to dinner with Johnnie and Phyllis. And now Tommy and I are in our Motel room just hanging out. We are both pretty tired. I miss my Mom and wish I could give her a big hug. But I'm glad she is where she is. Johnnie gave me a copy of Mom's Obituary. I am going to scan it when I get home and put it on this blog so it will be part of my journal forever.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful brother Johnnie. He is so sweet to me. He always calls and says "How's my favorite sister". He is just a rock. He has handled all the funeral arrangements for Mom. I just love him.
Alma 58 - Alma 62  There is a lot to learn in these verses about the government and what we should do. I thought this was very powerful.

2 comments:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...