Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stir Fry Chicken for Dinner

I accomplished tons today. First off John and I took Molly with us for our walk because Heather took Megan to the Airport. We did the 3 laps around the track and I must say it was very easy for me. John kept trying to get me to go around 4 times but I had a presidency meeting and needed to get back so I could get my shower and straighten up my house. I came home from walking and we had our presidency meeting until 11:30.
I decided it was time to go grocery shopping. I so hate that part. It always costs too much and then you have to put it away and then you have to cook it but I think I need to be grateful I have the money to go and am never without something to eat. So I am!!
Then I made this chicken stir fry I have made since my kids were teenagers. I love stir fry and Tommy wanted steamed vegetable so this is what I decided to make for dinner. I always tastes good over rice.
Then after I made dinner I balanced my checkbook and paid my bills. I am so grateful that is all done. I have put it off for 3 solid days. It just makes me tired... And I'm off $8.96 so tomorrow when I can think better I'm going to find out why. I always seem to balance but for some reason tonight it just doesn't.
My home teachers came tonight to visit. Brother Gerber is Brother Duncan's new companion. They gave a good lesson on the Temple. Now I am blogging and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: The more I thought about my whining about grocery shopping the more I realized I REALLY did need to be grateful that I have always had money to buy groceries and feed my family. So that's what I'm grateful for today. Grocery Shopping!!!
3 Nephi 7 - 3 Nephi 8 In verse 18 it says that "for so great was his faith on the Lord Jesus Christ that angels did minister unto him daily". That really struck me today. To be minister by angels daily. What a gift...

1 comment:

  1. every time I see those plates it reminds me of being a kid. My mom had the same set long ago.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...