Thursday, August 26, 2010

Organizing Again

Heather and I went walking this morning. It was so hard. We can't figure out how come suddenly it's kicking our fanny again. We are not giving up!
I went through some of my pictures and copied them over to a file on my desktop. I then went through the pictures and deleted or broke up the pictures and put them in a folder to scrap. After I decided which ones I loved I chose a template and dragged and dropped it into the folder so all I have to do is put the pictures on the template, choose my kit and I'm done. I finally figured out a system that works well for me.
That was my accomplishment for today. I haven't felt very well today. This morning I had a small problem with one of my eyes. It turned in and everything was so blurry. I thought I was having a stroke but it cleared up after about a minute. I went and laid down and it seemed okay. I have to go to the doctor anyway so I'm making an appointment tomorrow. Very strange feeling. What the heck. I'm really falling apart.
And I made the last of my zuchinni I got from Amie so I guess I need to get some more from her garden. That's what she gets for going to Oregon to run a relay race. I found it on the internet. It's called Hood to Coast Relay race. It's quite the race from what I read. You go Amie!! The boys came to my house after school today. I gave them Chocolate Milk and crackers and cheese with mayonnaise. That's just the way I have eaten them all my life. Dean taught them well.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for these two darling grandsons that hang out with me. They are just so sweet and kind. I just love them.
3 Nephi 1 - 3 Nephi 2  I have written in the margin of this chapter, "Signs are not given to produce Faith, but to reward it." How wonderful to be there for the signs of the Savior's birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...