Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Education Week Day 1

I got up this morning early and Judy did my hair at 6:30 am. I love getting it done early. Nothing ever gets in the way of my appointment because who in the world is up this early except Judy and me. After that I came home, put on my walking shoes and went walking with Heather. It seemed harder than yesterday but again we made it. Then I came home and had our presidency meeting. We got some fun stuff planned.
Heather came to pick me up at 12:00 pm and we went to Education Week. We had to park far away and walk up the hill to the Mariott Center in the heat. But it was worth it. It was wonderful. The speakers we heard were John G. Bytheway (Helping Your Husband Preside in Love and Righteousness), Randall C. Bird (The Battle of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ), Susan Easton Black (Joseph Smith, a Prophet of God). They were such good speakers. I loved the talk on Joseph Smith. I learned so much about his family. I didn't realize all the things that went on in the early days when he was young after his operation. I came home and took the best nap I've had in a long time.
I had a brownie and a root beer today at education week but I came home and put it on my online tracker. I ended up with no points left for dinner so I just ate fresh vegetable. No points in them. So I was did it again. Two days in a row. Wahoooooo!!!
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Education Week and all the knowledge that they make available to us. With 1000 classes you know that you can find answers to all your questions.
Helaman 7 - Helaman 8  It amazes me how often the Lord has to smite his people to make them repent.

1 comment:

  1. Brandon's going to Education this week too. I'm jealous of all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...