Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Popscicles Page

I got up this morning and went walking with Heather again. It was hot and we were tired. I feel so much better when I walk. Then I came home and got ready to go to Education Week. We went to the same classes as yesterday and I learned so much. I think today the most profound thing I learned, other than how the Pearl of Great Price came to be and the structure of the gathering at Adam Ondi Ahman, was in the marriage class. I was reminded that critism drives away the Spirit and people (husbands) change themselves (we can't change them). During class I even texted a love note to Tommy. I am going to try to be better. It was a wonderful spiritual day. Even the big rain storm that Heather and I had to walk in to get to the car was okay with us. But we were blessed because I had told Heather to roll her windows down a crack so it wouldn't be so hot. Thank goodness hardly any rain came in. We were a little concerned as we heard it pouring down rain. I also made this page off and on all day. I need to catch up as I'm kind of behind.
When I got home my visiting teacher, Gwen came to visit. She is a sweet, funny lady. We had a really good visit. I tracked all my points today and I am doing good. I always know when I run out I can eat vegetables for dinner and be just fine.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this marriage class I am attending. It really has helped me see the things I am doing wrong.
Helaman 8 - Helaman 9  I need to make sure I am laying up for myself treasure in Heaven. I need to attend the Temple more often.

1 comment:

  1. Your page is cute. Walking in the rain was much better then the 96 it was the day before. This ed week has been fun Thanks for going with me!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...