Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mesa Falls

Amie called today and said Mom was the same. She has been sitting with mom for me and checking on her. I so love her. She is just so kind and loving to Mom and me. Who could ask for a better daughter in law. Wendy from Hospice calls everyday to give me an update. She said Mom seemed to be the same. Her stats are getting a little lower. But she said she is peaceful and in no pain.
We went to Mesa Falls today. It was really beautiful. I just love waterfalls. I thought of my Mom and how much she would have loved seeing all this with me. We took sandwiches and ate them on the lawn of the little gift shop. There was a telescope on the deck of the little store that showed an Osprey nesting on the top of a dead tree all the way across the river. The kids were able to see all sorts of animal hides, bird claws and pretty weird stuff in the gift store. They had a room full of displays of all sorts of stuff. Then we came home and all the kids worked on putting a puzzle together and I took a nap. When I woke up I just felt so sad for my mom. I decided to go to the store with Tommy and quit thinking about it.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Tommy and how good he is to me. He always tries to make me happy. He is truly a blessing in my life.
Alma 53 - Alma 54  The Ammonite warriors were fearless in the face of death and courageous in battle. I only wish on one ever had to go to war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...