Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday, Sunday

I was especially tired today when I woke up and just felt sluggish and fuzzy headed. I was able to get my shower and get ready for church. This is the salad I made before I went to church. See that sprouty thing on the top. I sprouted that and a few others all by myself. I thought they might be good for me. They do taste yummy on my salad. Church was very good. The speakers were awesome. And Relief Society was wonderful. Tammy McNaughton taught our lesson. That lady is a natural born teacher.
I came home and just felt drained so I laid down and took a nap. I tell you it's becoming a habit with me. Oh well, that's a perk of growing old. Now I'm going to finish this blogging and hit the hay.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the way we teach each other in our church. I learn so much from others.
Helaman 12 - Helaman 14 I can't imagine going against the Prophet. But I guess I do if I don't keep up on my food storage, pay my tithing, etc. I hope to always be counted in with the ones who are blessed and will repent and hearken unto the voice of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...