Sunday, August 15, 2010

Teaching A Lesson

I got a call from Michelle this morning saying that Kiersten wasn't feeling well and wouldn't be teaching. So I read the lesson over and decided how I would teach it, the sisters would teach it for me, that always works. I stumbled through it and I hope someone got something out of it. I came home and was very tired. Tommy hadn't gone to church today so I went by myself. Thank goodness it doesn't bother me to go alone. Dean came by before church for a visit. He is such a sweetheart. I love his dedication. Even this post is disconcerted. That's kind of the way I feel. Too tired to think straight. I'll say it again, how does sitting in a car doing nothing make a person so tired. We went down to Dean and Amie's for dinner tonight. Amie made Cafe Rio and it was so delish. And we had a brownie sundae for dessert. Amie is such a good cook. I so love the care and love they give to us. It makes my world so sweet having this family in it.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Relief Society. What a wonderful organization of women Heavenly Father has given us on this earth.
Helaman 5 - Helaman 6  In verse 39 it says that Lehi and Nephi conversed with Angels. I like that part!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...