Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back Home Again

Tommy and I left Snowflake this morning about 9am and drove home. We got here about 6pm. It was a long and boring journey. I read Scriptures, organized pictures and played card games on my computer. We stopped in Kanab at Grandma Tina's Restaurant for lunch. It was delicious food. My doggy was so glad to see me. I feel like I have been on a roller coaster for a long time. It's so good to be home. I keep thinking I need to go down and visit mom and then I realize that will never happen again. Of course it makes me sad but everyday is better than the one before.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful to all my friends and family that left such wonderful comments on my blog. It really helped me get through this. I love you all.
Helaman 3 - Helaman 5   In chapter 25 it says of their prosperity "so many the blessings which were poured out upon the people, that even the high priests and the teachers were themselves astonished beyond measure." This really moved me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...