Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Working at the Cannery

I was supposed to visit teach Arleen Hopkins today but I started coughing in the middle of the night and didn't know whether is was a cold or what. I didn't want to give Arleen anything so I cancelled. I think it might just be a little sinus infection. I kind of laid around all day and Brother Banks called from the cannery and asked if Tommy and I could help in the cannery tonight. We don't work on Thursday as they are having the official dedication. So we went and worked a shift at the cannery.
I came home and made some more zuchinni and tomatoes. I just love that stuff. I had to steal a zuchinni from Amie's fridge on the way home from the cannery.  I love that she gardens and shares with me.
So today wasn't productive at all, but maybe tomorrow I can get a lot more stuff done.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the opportunity we have to serve a mission at the cannery. It will be 3 years in December. It has been very rewarding.
Helaman 15 - Helaman 16  It's pretty plain that we who have the gospel are under much more condemnation and will be judged harsher that anyone who hasn't heard it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...