Friday, August 6, 2010

Horseback Riding and Catching Fish

Everyone went Horseback riding except Lexie, Matthew, Hayden, Kathy and me. I took them down to the corrals and took pictures of them. After we got back Scott and Janna took Harrison, Hayden, Bailee and me down to Mack's Inn so they could play in the water and swim. They had a great time.  These three kids had loads of fun catching little baby fish. While we were here Scott bought us Ice Cream and I was sharing mine with my grandkids. It was Maple Nut. Oh so good. Hayden really thought it was good. After we were done off he ran to catch more fish. Then back he came holding his throat asking me if the ice cream had nuts in it. My heart dropped to my stomach. He is allergic to nuts. I had him drink lots of water and Janna took off to the store to find Benadryl. We gave him a pill and before we knew it he was doing good. I really can't be trusted with the nut thing. But it all was fine. I think Angels were watching over me trying to keep me from doing serious harm to my precious grandkids. After dinner Scott built a fire and we roasted marshmellows and made Smores. The wind came up really hard tonight and all the boys took blankets outside and tried to fly. It was really blowing. They were so funny jumping up with their blankets held out trying to get up in the air. Funny kids. Oh, to be so young and have so much enthusiam for life.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for my precious Hayden. He is so funny. He is very quiet around grown ups but when he gets around kids he just has so much fun.
Alma 55 - Alma 56 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...