Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Yellowstone

Today we got up and spent the morning talking and making pancakes for breakfast. I got a call from Wendy saying that Mom's hands and feet seemed a little more purple and her stats were a little worse. What a slow process this is for my mom. Amie spent a couple of hours sitting with her today and said she looked pretty much the same as yesterday.
Kathy and I and all the girls went to Yellowstone this afternoon. We went to Mammoth Hot Springs. It was so eirie and beautiful with all the colors and formations. We also visited the Artist's Paint Pots. We left at about 12:30 and didn't get back until 8pm. We hit construction coming and going so we had to wait 30 minutes each way. But Kathy and I agreed it was so worth it.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the beauty of this world. Being up here in this place just makes me grateful everyday that I am able to see something new.
Alma 54 - Alma 55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...