Monday, August 30, 2010

Rip Stick Page

Heather and I walked today and it wasn't bad at all. I think we may be getting used to the extra lap. One of these days we'll make it 4 laps around.
I finished hand sewing Megan's skirts. She is leaving for Ukraine tomorrow morning so I needed to hustle and get it done. Then I made Tommy some zucchini and tomatoes. We just love that around this house.  I made this page this afternoon. It was a good day. Not sad for one moment. I do need to dust my furniture tomorrow and vacuum. I don't notice the dust until the afternoon when the sun shines into my house. Then it all shows. For now I'm going to go do some stuff for Relief Society. It may take me all night but I'm getting it done.
Grateful Statement: As I think about what I'm grateful for today it has to be the peaceful feeling I've had all day. Everything was right in my little world. These feeling are a blessing because they aren't always with me.
3 Nephi 6 - 3 Nephi 7 In the title page it says the church was rent with dissensions. How sad! People are murdered and there is no justice for them because the judges are corrupt...

2 comments:

  1. Here I am spell checking again!! You left the s off of little ones. Great page! I wish that I could get motivated to scrapbook like you!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy, I fixed it. I love that you spell check my pages. You have saved me more than once because I would had just printed them out with the mistakes.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...