Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kids Page

I got up this morning and went for a walk. It was a busy highway and smelly trucks kept going by. And it was muggy and hot. Not as good as Salem. But I did it so that's what counts.
Tommy went golfing and Phyllis came to get me to go to the mortuary to finalize Mom's program. We went to lunch and visited Shawn while they printed a sample out for us to proof read. So many details to take care of. We came back to the mortuary and looked it over. It had one mistake so they fixed that and printed a couple for us to take. I'm glad that's done. I'm back in the motel room just relaxing.
Johnnie brought Pizza for us to the motel and we ate and chatted. He had gotten up at 1:30am to go to work so he was so tired we made it an early night. I spent the evening watching TV and finishing  this page of the grandkids.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the power of prayer that helps me get through hard things.
Alma 62 - Alma 63 So much war and strife. I am glad the Lord blessed them and brought peace.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...