Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bread After Church

I had a wonderful Sabbath Day. We served wheat bread after church today to celebrate the people in our ward that were able to save their money for a supply of storage for one loaf of bread per day for 3 months. It was very nice. The youth really loved it. I swear one young man probably ate 4 slices of bread before I finally told him he couldn't have anymore. After that I came home and worked on the hand work on Megan's skirts but my eyes were too tired after awhile and I had to quit. I don't see well enough anymore and have to use my magnifing light to sew. When did that happen. Old age is just so much fun.  I also organized more pages to do and chose the templates. It will be so easy to do these pages at scrap weekend. Now I think it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for the gospel. I loved the talks the two future missionaries gave about the Book of Mormon. What strong testimonies they have.
3 Nephi 5 - 3 Nephi 6  In verse one it says "there was not a living soul among all the people of the Nephites who did doubt in the least the words of all the holy prophets who had spoken". Can you imagine every living soul following the prophet.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the bread It was delicious! And thnaks for helping out with Megan's skirts.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...