Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hannah's Birthday Party

Here is Hannah and a few of her friends that went to the Laser Tag place with her to celebrate her 14th Birthday. How in the world can she be that old.
I started my day out with a walk again. I'm so glad I am able to do this. It makes me feel so much better. Now if I can only keep it up. I worked on more laundry, got the kids clothes ready to pack and drove some of Hannah friends to Provo for Aimee. While they played Laser Tag I went to Penney's and got Austin some more shorts and socks. Then I took the girls home to Amie's house and went to visit Mom. I was able to spend about an hour with her today. She was so talkative but seemed really tired. Some of the things she said just didn't make sense but maybe it's the morphine. Now I'm home and am going to blog and finish up everything and go to bed. It will be a long drive tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the opportunity I had to serve Amie and help get all these kids to Provo. She is such a kind and loving person that I am glad I get to do things for her.
Alma 17 - Alma 18 I like the part where Alma gives all the sons of Mosiah a blessing according to their station. Alma was so joyful because they had kept the faith. I love when I find someone that's LDS. It just makes me love them instantly because they share my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...