Friday, April 30, 2010

2nd Day of Women's Conference

Heather picked me up at 7:15 this morning, then we went and picked up Gerri in Payson and on to BYU for the last day of Women's Conference. I had so much fun and learned so many things. It was sooooo good!! These are the classes I went to:
Hearts Bound Together
Enriching Marriage Through Better Communication
Choosing Life Instead of Waiting for it to Happen
Reaching Beyond Our Comfort Zone: Being Willing to Change.
I tried to go to Lessons of Faith and Courage from Emma Smith but it was full.
For the Closing Session we listen to Elder Dallin H. Oaks. His talk was on Service. I was spiritually fed for 2 days. And to be there with Heather and Gerri was so much fun. They are so funny. We had some really good laughs. The top picture is of those two funny sisters and the bottom one is of the Closing Session. What a sea of wonderful Sisters sharing the gospel.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these wonderful events the church puts on for us to learn.
2 Nep 2 - 2 Nep 3 Lehi is talking to Jacob and tells him that he will dwell safely with his brother, Nephi; and his days would be spent in the service of God. I liked that he is told he will dwell safely with his brother.

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun!! Thanks for coming with us Janice. We will have to plan to go next year too. It is amazing to see that many women in one place all gathered to hear the word of God. 15,000 of them.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...