Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another Relaxing Sabbath

I went to church today and Tommy stayed home with a headache. I sat with Sister Belnap in her class because Brother Belnap had to go to another ward. Cute kids in her class. Made me want to teach Primary again. This picture is one I took last year of Hailey. She played Short Stop and I snapped this pic of her standing her ground. This photo is posted in one of the glass cases at Salem Hills High School. Can you believe it. One of my pictures in their display cases. See, it pays to take 200+ pictures just to get this one. I went and took Heather's stuff to her this morning. She is moving into a Sober Living House in American Fork. She seems excited about it. I hope and pray that this will be the time she can make it work. She is just the sweetest granddaughter in the world. I do believe I will go lay down and watch TV.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Heather Lee Ingram. She has taught me many things in the 25 years she has been my granddaughter. To love unconditionally, to forgive all faults, patience to wait for things to change and above all the faith that she will find her way. I love you Heather "big much up to the sky" as you used to tell me when you were a little girl.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed a little when I saw your title about relaxing and then saw the photo of Hailey. Not relaxing at all! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...